Candied Peach Pork Chops & Poblano Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
Summer is here and so is this irresistible meal!
Want to learn how to create perfectly cooked and tender pork chops? Well this is the class for you! These pork chops will be slathered in a stunning peach glaze and seared to perfection for a crisp candied coating! We will create decadent charred poblano & white cheddar twice baked potatoes along with roasted broccolini. You won't want to miss the flavor packed evening
- Candied Peach Pork Chops
- Poblano Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
- Roasted Broccolini
Thursday, June 2nd at 5:30PM AZ/PST
Class Day & Time
Two generous portions with option to upgrade
Additional Kit Price
Includes Double Ingredients to feed 4 - 5 participants
- Cast Iron Skillet or Saute Pan
- Sheet Pan
- Medium Bowl
- Whisk and Wooden Spoon
Location & Contact Details
Online Experience, email@example.com
Virtual Cooking Classes
The Cooking Classes Terms and Conditions constitute a legal and binding contract between Ludwig Concepts, LLC DBA Sweet Moments (“SMCo”) and you (the “Agreement”), and by clicking the button, you are agreeing to be bound by all provisions in this Agreement at the time of your acceptance.
This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing classes or services and to remain informed of any changes.
- Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, gift card, or gift certificate.
- Group events are reserved by completing a Private Event Order (“PEO”) form, and are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the PEO form.
- If SMCo cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
- SMCo. may substitute food items based on availability.
- Payments will be processed at time of registration.
- Once you complete the registration and SMCo receives payment in full, SMCo will email your registration confirmation, ingredient delivery time, and virtual class login information. Please notify SMCo immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
- All cancellations require a 72 hour notice from the time of scheduled class thru the online booking system for full refund or class credit. If you cancel less than 72 hours before your scheduled class time, SMCo will not issue any refund, credit, or class transfer. SMCo cannot provide refunds, credits or class transfers for classes missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond SMCo’s control. You may have another participant attend in your place, provided such participant meets the participation criteria of SMCo.
- SMCo utilizes a waiting list system on full classes, to place participants when a class opening arises.
- In the event you cancel a class less than 72 hours before your scheduled class time, SMCo will attempt to fill your spot.
- If, and only if, someone takes your vacated spot, SMCo will allow you to switch your class and will provide you with a coupon code that may be applied toward the price of the new class. The coupon code will be for a credit in an amount equal to the price of your original class, less any discount applied toward your purchase price.
- You are only allowed one single class switch per reservation. However, you can always send another participant in your place in the event you need to cancel twice, so long as such participant meets the participation criteria of SMCo.
- When switching to the same class or a different class more than 72 hours before your scheduled class time, SMCo will provide you with a coupon code that may be applied toward the price of the new class. The coupon code will be for a credit in an amount equal to the price of your original class, less any discount applied toward your purchase price.
- As a courtesy, we may send a reminder email and/or test message prior to your scheduled class, though SMCo cannot guarantee that a reminder will be sent. Participants are responsible to arrive at class. SMCo cannot provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a reserved class.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- You are responsible for: (i) informing SMCo if you have any medical and/or food allergies; and (ii) avoiding any contact with such medical and/or food allergies. SMCo may attempt, but cannot guarantee, to accommodate your allergies. It is your responsibility to prevent allergic reactions.
- You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not permitted in the kitchen. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
Children under 17 years of age are not permitted to be present in adult classes. However, children between the ages of 8 and 16 years may participate in TFK’s 1-hour bread class with an adult, or in our children and teen classes.
Consent Form, Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
The class or classes I am registering to take with SMCo are for the purpose of learning to cook, which involves preparing and cooking food. Like all cooking activities, certain risks and dangers arise, not all of which can be described herein, but may include, without limitation, cuts, scrapes, scratches, puncture wounds, thermal burns, chemical burns, scalds, injuries from using cooking equipment and instruments, eye injuries or irritation, skin irritations, allergic reactions, food poisoning, slips, falls, and choking. I have read the aforementioned risks and I am familiar with the nature of the classes and activities involved in the cooking classes. I understand and appreciate the inherent risks and the types of injuries that may occur as a result of my participation. I assert that my participation in SMCo’s classes or activities is voluntary and I knowingly assume all risks associated therewith.
I understand that I am ultimately responsible for maintaining the quality of the food I prepare, cook and eat during any class or after any class. I alone am responsible for protecting myself against allergic reactions pertaining to food.
Further, in consideration of my ability to participate in a class or activity, I do hereby waive, release, indemnify and shall hold harmless SMCo and its owners, members, managers, officers, directors, chefs, employees, attorneys, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all demands, claims, losses, injury, damages, liability, attorney fees, costs, and/or expenses of litigation, in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, that have arisen or may arise from my participation in or attendance at any classes or activities provided by SMCo, or from my use of any recipe, skill, technique, or method learned from SMCo or in any of SMCo classes or activities . Further, I promise not to sue any of the Released Parties for such demands, claims, or liability.
At the end of the course, recipes will be given to participants for the food items produced. SMCo hopes you will use these recipes for personal use. However, these recipes are and remain the intellectual property of SMCo.
You may not use SMCo recipes for any commercial use. SMCo reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of SMCo recipes.
Photographs, Videos, and Recordings
For privacy purposes, and to protect SMCo’s intellectual property, you may not make video, audio, or any other recordings of any of SMCo’s classes or activities without first obtaining SMCo’s prior written consent. You may take photographs of your participation in SMCo’s classes and activities for personal use; provided, however, that you must obtain consent of any other participants or any chef or employee of SMCo included in such photographs.
Unless you provide SMCo with written notice to the contrary, prior to your participation in any SMCo class or activity, you agree that SMCo may take photographs or make video, audio, or other recordings of such class or activity, and hereby grant SMCo permission to use such photographs or recordings, along with your image, voice, performance, or likeness, on SMCo’s website, for marketing and advertising purposes, in connection with media releases, for informational purposes, and for any other commercial purpose reasonably related to SMCo’s business as determined by SMCo.
SMCo shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information you provide to SMCo, and will not sell or give your information to any third party.